Justin is such a great husband, hard worker & handy man. We have, well he has remodeled almost every room in our house, -I just do the decorating once he is done!!- :) Here are a few pictures of what we have done to Carter's room.
Carter's Bedroom before we bought the house-it was a weird periwinkle color & had old gross carpet
Here is his bedroom now!!

5 comments:
Oh that room is so precious..! I love his crib bedding. I know what you mean by not sleeping in the crib yet i didnt for a very long time either lol. I bet you cant wait to decorate more rooms in your house though.
that is so cute!! I love the beadboard. Your pretty darn spoiled:)
Your Blog is awesome!! I need tips. My blog is so BLA.. Your house is darling! And Carter is getting SO BIG we need to get together.. let the boys play! LOL well I love your blog and all your pictures!!
i am glad that you left me a message. First woot woot for justin and wendi, it's about time. Second your house is adorable, and blake would love having his own hunting room, third your little carter is so stinkin cute. geez. last time i saw you, you were going to pop. he is so cute.
this is so funny!! brayton has the exact same crib just the lighter wood and the exact same bedding! Great minds think alike!
Post a Comment