Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bear Lake

It was Carter's first camping & swimming experience this past weekend. We went to Bear Lake Saturday day & spent the night in a camper at Bear Lake Hot Springs. Carter slept the whole ride there, & the whole way back! I can't believe what a good baby he is.
Sunday day we rented jet skis for about two hours, it was tons of fun! It wasn't too hot, so it was perfect. Here are a few pictures of his first over night trip!


Carter & Shae sleeping on the way there with their blankies

Daddy & Carter campin'

Baby Carter's first campin' trip

Carter & I at the lake- he didn't really enjoy having his hat on

I know look at how mean of a mom I am, but I had to do it!!

Family photo at Bear Lake after Jet Skiing

Carter looks forward to many more campin' & swimmin' trips!!

3 comments:

The Van Ordens said...

How fun..! Carter must have had a blast as well as you guys..! I wish we could go camping we still havent gone all summer. Jaxton turns 1 on the 5th and he has yet to go camping..! Thats sad lol but we plan on it before summers over. Im glad to hear you guys had fun it'll be even more fun next summer..! :)

Whitney Hale said...

oh how fun! I love Bear Lake! Your Carter is getting so big!

Alex and Chase said...

I love the picture in the sand!!! Carter is so cute! i bet you guys had so much fun over the weekend! can't wait to see you soon!