Wednesday, August 13, 2008

..Dining Room..

We are remodeling our dining room again- here are some pictures of it in the making..
Little girl's bedroom before we bought the house
Dining Room Remodel #1- put up bead board & painted up top
Dining Room Remodel #2- Ripped up the carpet
Justin laying backer board-getting ready to tile

Dining room floor after Justin's awesome tile job

Textured the walls over the yellow paint

Today I'm going to go & pick out a color for up top... I'll post some pictures when it is all the way finished! Can't wait for it to be done, so we can go buy a new kitchen table!!

2 comments:

The Van Ordens said...

Thats awesome the dining room looks great. The tile work is really neat justin has talent. I cant wait to see what it will look like. Make sure you keep us posted on it k..!

ndpettingill said...

Trisha- your house is so cute! I love you ideas, I wish I was as talented as you two. Our remodel is going much much slower than yours.. :)