Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mom & Dad's Anniversary

Today is my mom & dad's 29th wedding anniversary. I can't believe they have been married that long already. I just want to thank them for being such great parents, and supporting me wether it was at soccer games, basketball games, or just school they were always there. -not to mention they never missed a game!- I couldn't have asked for better parents. You guys really are the best! Happy Anniversary!!
I love you guys!!


3 comments:

The Van Ordens said...

Your parents are so cute. Thats awesome that they have been married that long. We will definitely have to get to get together soon. Just give me call or text. Its my birthday on tuesday so maybe we can do something next weekend k. TTYL.

Whitney Hale said...

I just ran into your parents at the fair on Saturday! That is great that they have been married for so long! They seem so happy with each other. Hopefully we can all be married and that happy for that long and longer!!

The Van Ordens said...

ok well we will try but we might not have a babysitter. Where are they playing at? Just let me know