Justin went down to the Cache County fair on Saturday to help our brother in law Ricky load the 4H beef & haul them to the plant. Carter was sound asleep in his stroller, & Justin had to wake him up & carry him around to show him the animals..Carter had to have been wondering what the stinky smell was it was so stuffy in there.
My mom & I walked around the fair & checked out the booths..nothing too exciting & it was super hot..Carter was sweating, so we cut the fair time short.

5 comments:
You guys are so cute...I can't believe what a mini justin he is! You'll have to come over sometime this week.
thats way fun! I took Daxton to the auction and he loved the cows!! Its so fun being a mom:)
I forgot to answer your question on my last comment...but we are renting a condo in s-town while we start building our house in good ole' Benson:)
I think we are going to name him Noah. I don't love the name but Andy does..:( we will see. We are way excited.
Thats awesome we took jaxton to the fair on sat night. He loved seeing all the sheep, pigs and bunnies but that was about it. Well about friday im not sure if we can i'll ask travis if he has to work on sat. Also we might not have a sitter cuz his family will be at the cabin in island park till sat night. I will definitely let you know though it would be way fun if we can ;)
Post a Comment