Wow- crazy how time flies. Carter is already 2 months old. I can't believe it..He is getting funner & funner everyday. He can hold his head up, smiles like crazy, squeals & is starting to talk a little bit more... oh & he's finally got a tiny bit of hair :)
He is such a good baby & brings so much joy into our lives!! I can't imagine life without him! He's the cutest little guy ever!

4 comments:
Isn't it crazy how much you love them! Being a mom is lots of fun. Some days are different though :) We need to get together soon.
Oh how exciting..! I cant believe he is 2 months old already I swear you just had him. He is so adorable and getting so big. I cant wait till he's a little bigger and jax and him can play together..!
He is so dang cute! I can't believe it has been 2 months!! Then again I can't believe Dylan is almost 6 months.. where does the time go? :)
Post a Comment