Since its starting to cool off we are trying to get in as many stroller rides as possible cause Carter loves them! He loves to jabber & kick his blanket off..by the time we get back home he is sound asleep. I don't know what we'll do without our walks when winter rolls around..
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Sunday Stroll
Posted by The Perry Family at Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You guys are such a cute little family! Every time we look at your pictures, it makes us want to have kids...;-)
I can't believe how fast he has gotten so big!! It seems like you were just pregnant and Janson was a newborn:) Your page is so cute, i hope ya don't care I added you to my friends page.
You guys are so cute..! I just love how happy carter looks while taking a walk..! I totally miss chatting since i've been way busy but i will be able to chat on tuesday morning a bit and also thursday and maybe friday. I'll let you know k. TTYL :)
Post a Comment