Carter is only 12 weeks old & is starting to roll from his stomach to his back-with a tiny bit of help. He's getting so big!..Here is a cute little clip.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Carter is only 12 weeks old & is starting to roll from his stomach to his back-with a tiny bit of help. He's getting so big!..Here is a cute little clip.
Posted by The Perry Family at Monday, September 08, 2008
4 comments:
He is too stinkin' cute! I'm so glad the blessing went well! I was so worried Dylan would cry.. but he was an angel!! I'm glad Carter was too! He looks so cute in his little blessing outfit!! Congrats!!
thats so fun:) I am glad his bessing day was awesome!! Yeah Daxton got his binkie and nap time and bed time and that was it....he usually takes a two hour nap and today it was an hour:( but thats okay.
Thats so awesome...its such exciting news when they learn something new..! He is a cutie pie and learning things so fast :)
He is getting big! i can't believe he is almost rolling!
Post a Comment